• US Tax Filing For Americans Living in Canada

    Income Tax For American in Canada American living and working in Canada? All US citizens and green card holders living in Canada need to file tax returns to the IRS. Income that is subject to tax includes, salaries … Read More…

    US Tax Filing For Americans Living in Canada
  • About Us

    Capital Tax is an experienced Canadian tax return filing service for people living in Vancouver not only for Canadian residence but also for foreign nationals. At Capital Tax, we realize that tax filing itself is … Read More…

    About Us
  • Real Estate Articles

    Non-Resident Real Estate Owners Acting as a real estate owner in Canada can be a profitable and rewarding experience if you are well-informed on the tax implications of every step of owning the property. The experts at … Read More…

    Real Estate Articles
Call us at 1-604-689-7278 or chat with us live

Canadian & Non-Resident Income Tax Returns

Capital Tax has supported individuals and businesses since 2002.